Individual/Family Medical Insurance
Valley Insurance Group is certified both on and off the Healthcare Exchange and will educate you on the various network and benefit options in a clear and concise manner.
- Traditional Supplement
- Part D Rx
- Medicare Advantage
Short Term Medical
Short term medical provides a limited duration medical insurance solution until a qualified health plan is chosen, helping reduce your financial risk.
- Various plan options to fit your needs
- Child only coverage available
GeoBlue Travel Insurance
Valley Insurance Group offers security while you navigate your travel adventures.
- Offers direct billing on overseas claims.
- Choose up to $1,000,000 in coverage, depending on plan.
- Easy online enrollment.
Valley Insurance Group understands we must all be prepared for the unexpected in life. Our Life Insurance Coverage plans can be a real lifesaver that help individuals and families manage expenses that become a burden when someone passes away. Valley offers comprehensive plans aimed at putting your mind at ease.
- In depth consultations
- Complete scenario visions that meet your detailed needs
- Flexibility that suits you:
- Term Insurance offers a cost-friendly solution providing a death benefit for a set number of years.
- Return of Premium Term provides a death benefit for a chosen number of years with the benefit of a money back option.
- Whole Life provides permanent coverage in which the premiums, cash values and benefits are all guaranteed.
- Universal Life includes the excess of premium payments above the current cost of insurance is credited to the cash value of the policy. Each month includes interest credited.
- Indexed Universal Life allows the policy owner to allocate cash value amounts with a fixed account or an equity index account that can include well known indexes such as the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq 100. IUL policies offer tax deferred cash accumulation for retirement while maintaining a death benefit.
- Chronic Illness Riders is an add-on to a life insurance policy that pays you a benefit in case you are diagnosed with a qualifying chronic illness.
- Long Term Care Riders are attached to permanent life insurance policies and accelerate death benefits to assist in paying for costs associated with long term care services for chronically ill insureds.